Add to Calendar
May 14, 2022 @ 10:00 am
Coast Capri Kamloops BC
The May 14th meeting will be held at the Coast Capri Hotel in Kamloops from 10:00am to 2:00pm. The meeting will be a hybrid format via Zoom for those not able to attend in person. Lunch will be provided.
Information for the May meeting:
Notice of motion to be voted on at May Meeting:
- Bylaw changes – see package for details
- CUPE BC District Council Night $1200 non-alcoholic contribution
- Honoraria of $250 for 2 Indigenous guest speakers to present at May meeting
- Donation of $250 to cause picked by Indigenous guest speakers
- Cost-share with CUPE National for $30,000
OMDC Communications Committee contest – wear your favourite union attire to the meeting to be entered to win a prize *Bonus entries for sharing why that particular piece of union attire means so much to you.
Please R.S.V.P if you are attending the meeting in person so we can have an idea for food etc. email@example.com